Interesting hairstyles for long, straight hair
When your hair is healthy and sleek, it looks amazing. You can improve it even more by adding side bangs or sweet layers. Anyway, you will have that feel, when you just want to run your fingers through your hair.
Cappuccino Craze is the best hairstyle for your cinnamon color. Especially if it is contrasted with light vanilla chunks. In order to get more style and a bit of mystery, use those thick bold bangs that will cover your eyes.
1. Detangle your hair. Do this as soon you step out of a shower. Comb the hair over. Don’t forget to push thick bangs forward.
2. Now, blow dry your bangs. Use a paddle brush. Then, smooth the rest of your hair. Remember to blow dry your bangs forward into your eyes.
3. Use a flat-iron in order to make your hair super smooth. Glide the flat-iron down. This will give you a frizz free finish.
Sleek and Shine Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm by Garnier Fructis is the recommended product. It is the best for the smooth blow-out. You can also add Straightening Mist. This hairstyle looks great on women with all face shapes.
Framed Fringe is a bold hairstyle. Also, it is contemporary and modern style.
1. Use a large paddle brush while you are blowing dry your hair.
2. Minimize frizz by pointing blow dryer down.
3. Pay a lot of attention on bangs. Blow them dry towards your face.
4. Use a flat-iron. Smooth your strands, but only when your hair is 100% dry.
The recommended product is Tresemme’s Smooth – No Frizz Shine Spray. Women with heart face shape will look amazing with this style.