Summer Treats for your Hair
The summer is the most dangerous time of a year for your hair. There are many hazards that can damage your skin. All of them are hidden, and if you don’t pay attention to them, your hair will end up ‘’hurt’’. On the other side, if you pay attention to them, you will be able to avoid them.
UV rays are harmful for your skin. We all know this so we use sun protection. But they can also damage our hair. According to professionals, UV rays can bleach hair out. Luckily, we can protect it.
1. The best protection is a summer heat or sun umbrella. There are million different models on the market, so you will be able to find the one you like. The goal is to cover your hair as much as possible.
2. If you don’t like hats and sun umbrellas, you can wear your hair twisted up. For example, a French Twist is one of many alternatives.
3. Hair products with SPF exist, so use them. There are dry shampoos, hairsprays and oils that can protect your hair from UV rays.
Wrestling with your natural texture is a faux pas. During the summer, the humidity can turn your locks into a frizzy mess. If you want to avoid this, you will have to follow these advices.
1. Use oils and serums that will moisturize your hair.
2. Use beach salt sprays.
3. Use only sulfate-free products. There are many conditioners and shampoos with this benefit.
4. Avoid touching your hair. Maybe this will be hard if you have beautiful hair, but you must find a way.